We are very excited to present The Music Man to the community this May! We wanted to give you some information around ticketing. Please read this message in its entirety as there is a lot of important information regarding the ticketing process for this show.
It should come as no surprise that things look a little different for this show when it comes to tickets. We are working with a limited number of seats for each show and specific rules that have been put in place by the PACE Center and by Tri-County health in regards to the show. While we can answer questions, please know that the policies in place are dictated by those entities and we need to follow their regulations in order to perform this show.
Important Details to Note When Buying Tickets
- All ticketing will be done through the PACE Center’s website. Here is the link to the ticketing for the show.
- Tickets go on sale to the general public on Friday, April 9th.
- Tickets will be sold in groups of 6 or less. Each group of six will be spaced apart from the other groups in the theater.
- All tickets will be sold as “general admission” tickets and you will be placed into seats the week of the show by the PACE Center box office. All tickets are $20 regardless of age or where in the theater you are placed.
- It helps us greatly if you can purchase as close to six tickets as possible for your family or group. This gives us the maximum number of people in the theatre while still abiding by the spacing requirements. For instance, instead of having 2 members of your family going one night and 4 on another night, please try to combine those into one group of 6.
- Please, as a family, do not buy more than 12 tickets total in the first two weeks that tickets are on sale to the general public. We also want as many of our parents, family members, teachers, community members, etc. to be able to see the show. Starting on April 23rd, feel free to buy up any remaining tickets. We will also release more tickets if restrictions are loosened.
- The roles of Harold Hill, Marian Paroo, and Charlie Cowell will be shared between two people. Please see the bottom of this email for which performances will be played by which people if you are trying to see one particular actor or actress.
- PACE regulations require anyone with a medical condition that prohibits you from wearing a mask to watch the performance from a classroom on a closed circuit television. If you have questions about this regulation in place, you will need to contact the PACE box office.
- If you have specific questions about PACE policies regarding spacing, ticketing, etc. you can reach out to the PACE Center box office at 303-805-6800. Thank you for your patience and understanding around this year’s ticketing process. We are thrilled that we will be able to present The Music Man to the community.
Thank you and God’s blessings on the remainder of your week!
Roles of Harold Hill, Marian Paroo, and Charlie Cowell
- Friday, May 7th - 7:30 PM - TJ McCloud, Ajaya Macon, Payton Waggoner
- Saturday, May 8th - 2:00 PM - Ben Sparling, Elle Anderson, Herbie Nagle
- Saturday, May 8th - 7:30 PM - TJ McCloud, Ajaya Macon, Payton Waggoner
- Sunday, May 9th - 2:00 PM - Ben Sparling, Elle Anderson, Herbie Nagle
- Thursday, May 13th - 7:30 PM - TJ McCloud, Ajaya Macon, Payton Waggoner
- Friday, May 14th - 7:30 PM - Ben Sparling, Elle Anderson, Herbie Nagle
- Saturday, May 15th - 2:00 PM - TJ McCloud, Ajaya Macon, Payton Waggoner
- Saturday, May 15th - 7:30 PM - Ben Sparling, Elle Anderson, Herbie Nagle