ReEnrollment Opens every February
If you have questions about the re-enrollment process, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions about course selection?
Your student will be directed by a counselor, but you can reach out with additional questions.
Click here to access the Naviance portal.
Canvas for Students
Click here to access your Student Canvas portal.
Canvas for Parents
Click here to access your Parent Canvas portal
Click here to access your family FACTS portal.
Tuition & ReEnrollment
Click here to see tuition and reenrollment information.
The enrollment packet must be completed from a laptop or desktop computer NOT a mobile device. To complete the online re-enrollment process, follow these steps:
- Log in to FACTS Family Portal as a parent (please contact the main school office (303-841-5551) if you have not yet set up a Family Portal account.
- The District Code is DL-CO.
- On the left side choose the dropdown menu for Apply/Enroll
- Click Enrollment/ReEnrollment then "Click here to open Enrollment." Follow the step-by-step instructions for the re-enrollment process.
- The re-enrollment process requires you to update your information in the system. Please look over it carefully and make any necessary changes.
Fees and Tuition Payment Method for 2024-2025
Lutheran High School has partnered with FACTS Tuition Management to collect and manage tuition. You will need to submit your banking information and payment plan (ie, monthly, annual, semi-annual) within this enrollment packet to be considered fully enrolled. Upon the completion of your Enrollment packet, the $300 Enrollment Fee will be deducted. The banking information provided will be used to deduct the $700 Materials Fee on June 3, 2024. Depending on the plan you select, it will then be used to make either an annual, semi-annual, or monthly tuition payment starting in July of 2024.
Please note the automatically deducted tuition amount may not be the full tuition amount of $14,520 depending on tuition assistance and discounts that will be applied prior to the first tuition payment in July.
Tuition Information for Returning Students
- Annual Tuition for the 2024-2025 school year is $14,520. ($1,320 per month over 11 months, July 2024 - May 2025). Annual Tuition for the 2024-2025 school year is $14,220 if the full amount and fees ($15,220) are paid by May 15, 2024.
- Annual Tuition for international students with an I-20 is $19,000. This includes application and materials fees.
- Students who are members of the churches of the Colorado Lutheran High School Association receive an annual discount of $770 ($70 a month).
- If a student withdraws, full monthly tuition for the month of withdrawal is still due.
- If an international student withdraws during the school year, full semester tuition for the semester of withdrawal is still due.
- A student who takes 4 or more classes in a given semester is considered to be "full-time." New students desiring to be "part-time" must pay the application and materials fee in full. The tuition per class for a part-time student is $2310 ($1155 a semester). The discounted tuition percentage due to tuition assistance or other discounts will apply to the $2310 per class for part-time students.
All returning families that desire tuition assistance for the 2024-2025 school year must re-apply by midnight of Friday, April 26, 2024. This later deadline will allow all applicants to use their 2023 tax returns for their FACTS application.
- Use this link to apply for tuition assistance through FACTS: FACTS Tuition Assistance
- You will be notified of your tuition assistance awards via email from FACTS Management no later than May 17, 2024.
- The Association discount is not considered when determining a tuition assistance amount. The discount is awarded after tuition assistance has been determined. Please contact Cheryl Cattau at email@example.com if this discount applies.
- Outside scholarships (such as ACE or church scholarships) will be considered when determining tuition assistance. Tuition assistance awards can be adjusted when a scholarship has been received.
- FACTs charges a fee of $40 per application submitted.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.