Re-enrolling student(s) through RenWeb
To complete the online re-enrollment process, follow these steps:
The re-enrollment process requires you to update your information in the system. Please look over it carefully and make any necessary changes.
Your spot at Lutheran High School will be reserved when the Automatic Payment Authorization form is completed, signed, and turned in to the office. The form should be turned into the office by April 3, 2020.
Fees and Tuition Payment Method for 2020-2021
Lutheran High School desires all families to make their payments electronically through their checking account using an ACH withdrawal.
The information that you provide through the automatic payment form will be used to automatically deduct the $250 Enrollment Fee on May 15, 2020 and to automatically deduct the $650 Materials Fee on Friday, June 5, 2020. Depending on the plan you select, it will then be used to make either an annual, semi-annual, or monthly tuition payment starting in July of 2020.
Please note that the automatically deducted tuition amount may not be the full amount depending on tuition assistance and discounts that will be applied prior to the first tuition payment in July.
If your circumstances are such that this process of payment is impossible, please contact Cheryl Cattau in the Association Office at 303-934-8611 x 209.
Tuition Information for 2020-2021 for Returning Students
- Annual Tuition for the 2020-2021 school year is $12,100. ($1100 a month over 11 months, July 2020 - May 2021)
- Annual Tuition for the 2020-2021 school year is $11,900 if the full amount and fees ($12,800) are paid by May 15, 2020.
- Annual Tuition for international students with an I-20 is $17,500. This includes application and materials fees.
- Students who are members of the churches of that Colorado Lutheran High School Association receive an annual discount of $660 ($60 a month).
- If a student withdraws, full monthly tuition for the month of withdrawal is still due.
- If an international student withdraws during the school year, full semester tuition for the semester of withdrawal is still due.
- A student who takes 4 or more classes in a given semester is considered to be "full-time." New students desiring to be "part-time" must pay the application and materials fee in full. The tuition per class for a part-time student is $1800 ($900 a semester). The percentage of tuition that is discounted due to tuition assistance or other discounts will apply to the $1800 per class for part-time students.
All returning families that desire tuition assistance for the 2020-2021 school year must re-apply through FACTS and submit the application by midnight of Friday, April 20, 2020. This later deadline will allow for all applicants to use their 2019 tax returns for their FACTS application.
- Here is the link to apply through FACTS
- Tuition assistance awards for returning students will be mailed home the week of Monday, May 4, 2020.
- The Association discount is not considered when determining a tuition assistance amount. The discount is awarded after tuition assistance has been determined. Please contact Cheryl Cattau at firstname.lastname@example.org if this discount applies.
- Outside scholarships (such as ACE or church scholarships) will be considered when determining tuition assistance. Tuition assistance awards can be adjusted when a scholarship has been received.
Please contact the Association Office at Lutheran High School at 303-934-8611 with any questions.