Tuition Assistance Application Opens September 15
Find more information about tuition, deadlines, and the admissions process below. Then, apply for assistance!
Click here to learn about the LuHi Admissions process.
Tuition & Assistance
Click here to learn about the tuition and tuition assistance process.
Schedule a Visit
Click here to set up a tour, shadow day, or another on campus visit.
Click here to learn if LuHi is the right fit for your student.
Click here to start the online application process for your student.
Tuition and Fees
- $13,860 - Annual Tuition for the 2023-2024 school year. ($1,260 a month over 11 months, July 2023 - May 2024)
- $13,560 - Annual Tuition for the 2023-2024 school year if full tuition and fees ($14,560) are paid by May 15, 2023.
- $18,500 - Annual Tuition for international students with an I-20. This includes application and materials fees.
- No student is allowed to attend classes until these fees are paid in full.
- $75 - Non-refundable online application fee for new students.
- $225 - Enrollment fee, automatically withdrawn on March 31st.
- $700 - Non-refundable materials fee, automatically withdrawn on June 5, 2023.
Other Tuition Information
Association Discounts & Scholarships
- $660 - Students who are members of the churches that make up the Colorado Lutheran High School Association receive an annual discount of ($60 a month).
Families must notify Cheryl Cattau at firstname.lastname@example.org if they are members of an Association Church before the first tuition payment. The Association discount is not considered when determining a tuition assistance amount. The discount is awarded after tuition assistance has been determined.
- $1000 - Lutheran Grade Schools Only: One-time 8th Grade Valedictorian Scholarship. This only applies to the freshmen year, and the discount is applied after tuition assistance is determined.
- $500 - Lutheran Grade Schools Only: One-time 8th Grade Salutatorian Scholarship. This only applies to the freshmen year, and the discount is applied after tuition assistance is determined.
Full-Time vs. Part-Time
A student who takes 4 or more classes in a given semester is considered to be "full-time." New students desiring to be "part-time" must pay the application and materials fee in full. The tuition per class for a part-time student is $2200 ($1100 a semester). The percentage of tuition that is discounted due to tuition assistance or other discounts will apply to the $2200 per class for part-time students.
If a student withdraws, full monthly tuition for the month of withdrawal is still due. If an international student withdraws during the school year, full semester tuition for the semester of withdrawal is still due.
Who gets tuition assistance?
It’s important to us that the cost of tuition doesn’t stand in the way of a student’s opportunity for a strong, Christian education. That’s why we prioritize tuition assistance in the admissions process. If the cost of tuition is at all hindering you from considering LuHi for your student, we encourage you to apply! Our Admissions Team is also happy to answer any questions you have about the process.